Cleveland 87 Boston 79 - Eastern Conference Finals (Game 7)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight straight. I don’t care where you rank the guy, LeBron is a treat to watch.

Al Horford is talking to his agent about moving west.

I’ll never count out LeBron, but Cleveland has to be better to beat either team from the West.

He wont. But no, I won’t.

I agree that he won't if it is the Warriors. If it is the Rockets (which is highly unlikely), then I think the Cavaliers win.

Who you sticking with - MJ? Is there anything LeBron could do in the next few years that would cause you to say LeBron is the greatest?

I agree that he won't if it is the Warriors. If it is the Rockets (which is highly unlikely), then I think the Cavaliers win.

Who you sticking with - MJ? Is there anything LeBron could do in the next few years that would cause you to say LeBron is the greatest?

Win six rings. Then Ill consider it.

Lebron has has been the best player in the world for a while now, most of the time he’s been in the league. He’ll never be better than Jordan in my eyes.

I like to think about how teams would be if you switched similar players that play(ed) similar positions. How do you think LeBron’s or MJ’s titles would look if you completely switched teams? I think the Bulls would have all of theirs. Would Michael have gotten any more rings on the Heat/Cavs in place of Bron?

I like to think about how teams would be if you switched similar players that play(ed) similar positions. How do you think LeBron’s or MJ’s titles would look if you completely switched teams? I think the Bulls would have all of theirs. Would Michael have gotten any more rings on the Heat/Cavs in place of Bron?

Lebron has taken 2 teams now to the Finals that without him would be the worst rosters in the league. When Jordan retired to play baseball the Bulls still made the playoffs both years. Pippen > Wade/ Kyrie