Happy Heavenly Birthday, Birdsfan

Run To State

God, how I miss him. He without a doubt touched my life like no one else ever did in so many positive ways. His friendship was one of the greatest blessings I've had in my lifetime. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I thank God for all the wonderful times we had as friends. Happy Birthday, my brother in heart.

squirrel1.jpg

Last night, more like early this morning, a strange thing happened.

I got an email asking me to renew a subscription to a news letter from a old bulletin board web site. One I thought had been defunct for years. I went to the web site to check it out and found that it, in fact, had not been posted on since early in 2011. Then I saw a happy birthday notice. When I looked at the member name, I realize it was what Birdfan called himself on that site. The notice was for him.

I probably would have forgotten, had that not happened. I kind of shivered.

Happy Birthday, BF. Don't do that crap to me. :D

Miss him every day. Miss the snowman with the Highlands sign and miss him announcing that the Silver Grove Dairy Bar is opening for the summer. Miss seeing him sitting in his spot at the football field for the games. Miss him on the Preps.

Miss him every day. Miss the snowman with the Highlands sign and miss him announcing that the Silver Grove Dairy Bar is opening for the summer. Miss seeing him sitting in his spot at the football field for the games. Miss him on the Preps.

Me too, Henry! Hope you and LN are doing well!