Elliott County's Colin Porter

Will the addition of Colin Porter to the Elliott County lineup be enough to bring the 16th region title back to Elliott County?

He appears to be an all around good player, an excellent ball handler with the ability to shoot the lights out. I think he is a 7th grader.This link is to a video clip that I ran across that sorta highlights Porter in summer ball with the Indiana Elite team.

7th Grader Colin Porter Puts On A SCORING CLINIC In Indy! - 2

He should be an 8th grader this season. He was in the 7th grade during the 2016-17 season was home schooled this year and should come back to school as an 8th grader next year. It will definitely make them a contender. What will probably make Elliott almost a lock will be if the rumors about Korbin Spencer returning for his senior season are true.

Got literally nothing out of that video. Wide open threes with no one within 5 feet, terrible on ball defense just letting him drive right down the paint and no help side defense or anyone stepping up for a charge. Only thing I got out of that video was a sick feeling having to watch that defense.