The Next Great Superstar???

Baseball has it's next great superstar and his name is Vladimir Guerrero Jr.

Yep, he's the son of that Vladimir Guerrero.

Only 19, Vlad Jr. is seemingly already ready for the brightest stage. Guerrero is at AA in the Toronto Blue Jays organization right now. He's, as of 5 minutes ago, hitting .418 with 7 HRs, 15 2Bs, and 40 RBI. He's got an OBP of .461.

The kid has an 80 (which is the highest possible rating) hit tool according to scouts.

I imagine the Blue Jays will be very careful with him, but there's no doubt in my mind he'd produce right now at the ML level.

Very excited to watch this kid play in the very near future.

He ain't half bad either...:lol2:

I think the Braves are going to be good for a while. A lot of their young players are playing well. Acuna, Albies, Newcomb, Gohara, Soroka...

Not to mention guys like Riley and Pache in the minors.

Baseball has it's next great superstar and his name is Vladimir Guerrero Jr.

Yep, he's the son of that Vladimir Guerrero.

Only 19, Vlad Jr. is seemingly already ready for the brightest stage. Guerrero is at AA in the Toronto Blue Jays organization right now. He's, as of 5 minutes ago, hitting .418 with 7 HRs, 15 2Bs, and 40 RBI. He's got an OBP of .461.

The kid has an 80 (which is the highest possible rating) hit tool according to scouts.

I imagine the Blue Jays will be very careful with him, but there's no doubt in my mind he'd produce right now at the ML level.

Very excited to watch this kid play in the very near future.

He will be fast tracked due to his genetics as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...