Police said one of the best senior pranks

littleluck55

Nice job seniors.

Seniors at a Wisconsin high school pull off ultimate senior pran - Cincinnati News, Weather, Sports from FOX19 NOW-WXIX

(WLOX) -

High school seniors in Cumberland, Wisconsin were able to pull off a senior prank so good, even local law enforcement sent out their praise.

A Facebook post says the prank had everyone a little nervous. As described in the post, students positioned an old junk car in front of what appeared to be a huge hole in the side of the building. The hole appeared to be just outside of where the principal’s office is located.

The catch is it wasn’t an actual hole. The students used tape and tarp to create the illusion of a hole, making it look as if the car crashed into the building.

I like a good senior prank.

For ours we took all the furniture out of the Principal's Office and set it back up in the main entry of the school. Exactly like he had it in the office and fully functional. He actually worked from out there too. :lol2:

We also completely filled his office with balloons.

Not bad, but still my all time favorite is the kids who let 3 goats lose in a school and numbered them 1, 2 and 4

I post this about once a year LOL

Has anyone ever actually done this? I here it every year with goats, pigs, sheep, cows and even chickens being left in high schools or Walmart stores...seems to grow in legend every year :lol2:

Has anyone ever actually done this? I here it every year with goats, pigs, sheep, cows and even chickens being left in high schools or Walmart stores...seems to grow in legend every year :lol2:

Pigs were let loose in school back in my day.

They also tied a horse up to the principal's car once.

Rival school broken in one weekend and painted the main hallway their colors.

I’ve heard about this prank, but I don’t think it’s ever been confirmed as actually having been done. For some reason I think I first heard of it from a standup comedy routine.

YES!

Elko County's decision to prosecute three 18-year-olds for a senior prank at their northeast Nevada school got the goat of at least one of their parents.

Marcus Morrison, Kelsea Krenka and Jena Venturacci were fined $347 each and sentenced to 40 hours community service for trespassing after admitting they released three goats inside Wells Combined School in May.

Police say they wedged a rock in the door to the school's locker room so they could return at night and gain entrance.

The goats were labeled Numbers 1, 2 and 4 -- which left sheriff's deputies searching in vain for a nonexistent Number 3 goat.

Dayla Morrison is the mother of Marcus Morrison, who borrowed the goats from the family ranch. She says the prosecution was a waste of taxpayers money.

She says the prank was part of a tradition where graduating seniors try to outdo each other. She says it should have been handled by school administrators.

Police say there was no damage to the school, other than what the goats left behind.

But joke or no joke, Elko County District Attorney Gary Woodbury says the county had to dispatch officers to the school to remove the goats.

Principal Leslie Lotspeich says school officials originally thought there had been a break-in and that by the time they figured out it was a prank, police had already been called.

Wells Justice of the Peace Patricia Calton said at the sentencing on Monday she agreed the prank and not meant to be malicious. But she added, "apparently society does not feel these are actions that are acceptable."