Boston 107 Cleveland 94 - Eastern Conference Finals (Game 2)

Celtics too much for the Cavs. It has turned into ISO basketball in Cleveland with one guy. Boston does a fantastic job getting everyone involved and touching the basketball. I've watched a lot of possessions lately for Cleveland that has resulted in 8 guys standing and watching a 1-on-1 down to the end of the shot clock. Just not good basketball. IMO Lue isn't as good as what some may believe.

After 1Q of play last night, LeBron was on pace to shoot 50+ times.

Celtics too much for the Cavs. It has turned into ISO basketball in Cleveland with one guy. Boston does a fantastic job getting everyone involved and touching the basketball. I've watched a lot of possessions lately for Cleveland that has resulted in 8 guys standing and watching a 1-on-1 down to the end of the shot clock. Just not good basketball. IMO Lue isn't as good as what some may believe.

After 1Q of play last night, LeBron was on pace to shoot 50+ times.

This has been LeBron ball for years. You can't argue with the results and his greatness, but there is a cap to it.

One correction though. Lue is not the coach. LeBron is the Coach. Lue is the scapegoat when things don't go well.

The first quarter LeBron was in attack mode, but he was also making some junk shots and it wasn't going to last. 21 points in the first quarter, 21 points the three quarters after because he started falling in love with shooting jumpers and fadeaways. 8-13 from the field (4 three point FGs) in the first quarter. K-Love was good last night going for 22 and 15.

Ultimately the difference was Boston being able to effectively adjust their defensive game plan and ability for a different player to bring the pain in each quarter.

Also, why will the refs not call a lane violation each time on LeBron? With his newest shooting routine he steps over the line each time.

I have been saying the same thing for a while...absolutely ridiculous that they constantly let that go...