WWE Money In The Bank

Taking place June 17th. Shane McMahon tweeted that Styles & Nakamura will have another match at MITB.

Here's the card so far:

A.J. Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - WWE Championship

Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA - Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Charlotte Flair vs. Ember Moon vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA - Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

I look for Ronda Rousey to appear on the card, likely in a tag match with Natalya because I think they're setting up a heel turn for Nattie so that she & Rousey can fight sometime later. Probably Summer Slam.

Hope to see Seth Rollins defend the Intercontinental title in a good match, because Rollins is on fire right now.

Lot of spoilers out there concerning the Universal Title that I hope aren't true, but I'm guessing they are. I don't want to mention them here though.

I'd like to see Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre for the Raw tag titles.

Other than that, things appear to be wide open for this card. I just hope it's much better than Backlash, which was a ridiculous waste of time.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with you, I think this co branded crap is for the birds the way they are doing it. No reason to have AJ and Nakamura trade nut punches for the third time IMO.

I agree, the co-branded business model is turning me off fast.

I agree, the co-branded business model is turning me off fast.

Yep, as much as 2 PPV per month was too much, it was a way better product then what we are getting now. Even Raw and Smackdown have suffered. Its summer time, Im starting to rather get home from work on Monday and Tuesday and play with my puppy out in the yard than watch a not so hot product right now.

Like I have said recently, it is way too much. It used to be all you had to do was follow the WWE, now you have to follow the WWE, the Raw Brand, the Smackdown brand, co-branding, Cruiser weights, NXT, Facebook Live, several new titles because of the co-branding and because we need a title for Brock, about the triple the women's action we had just a couple of years ago, and so many new wrestlers it is hard to keep up with.

All that doesn't count pre shows, post shows, extra long PPVs, extra pay per views beyond co-branding, tons of original content, multiple reality shows based on a fictional franchise, new commentators, and an overall lack of cohesiveness.

In short, it is to a point for me where the WWE is too much work to keep up with.

WWE's stock price has went up 128% in the past 12 months.

Whatever they're doing sure seems to be working.

I understand and it makes sense to me. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I understand and it makes sense to me. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

It's one of those things where they realize they'll lose some of the casual followers who aren't willing or able to put in the time commitment, because it's going to enhance the product for the majority of consumers.

Ideally, what's best for them would be what's best for all, but doesn't seem to be the case in this instance.

It's one of those things where they realize they'll lose some of the casual followers who aren't willing or able to put in the time commitment, because it's going to enhance the product for the majority of consumers.

Ideally, what's best for them would be what's best for all, but doesn't seem to be the case in this instance.

I am a team player and I want what is best for the WWE.

And with all that said UKMF, I am kind of looking forward to Raw tonight. :)

I hope so!

At the most recent investors thingy, I believe Vince said they would announce it by September. There was a lot of talk that WWE would be jumping ship & heading to Fox, but now the talk is that they'll stay with USA/NBC Universal. Regardless, I look for a major increase in income for the company.

As for Money In The Bank, NBC did some kind of a thing today promoting their Fall 2018 television season. WWE had a strong presence there with Triple H, Stephanie, Charlotte, Nia Jax, & Ronda Rousey. From what I saw on Twitter, there was some kind of a conflict between Nia & Rousey, leading many to believe that they're setting up a match between the two for MITB. We shall see.