Kiyaunta Goodwin

Per the article in post #3, he's looking for a high school with a robotics program, so I'd assume from that he's waiting to find out about which magnet can get into.

Trinity has a robotics club, and robotics summer camps, but no robotics curriculum. St. X has robitics summer camps as well, and they offer robotics education in their technology classes. DeSales doesn't offer any robotics, and Holy Cross has a robotics club. Kentucky Country Day offers technology/robotics classes as well as a robotics club.

The JCPS schools with STEM magnets that have significant robotics curriculums are Central, Manual, Shawnee.

So are you implying that there's reason for private schools to not to want to have him at their school and/or on their team?

Its more concern than reason, if those two can be seperate.

Im not sure Trinity was ever in the picture, but I thought St. X was and I know Desales was at one point.

Its more concern than reason, if those two can be seperate.

Im not sure Trinity was ever in the picture, but I thought St. X was and I know Desales was at one point.

As well as KCD and CAL to my knowledge. Agree with your comment about more concerns than reason. Kid has a lot of baggage.