#8 - Great American Ballpark, Cincinnati, OH

#7 - Nationals Park, Washington DC

#6 - Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA

#5 - Marlins Park, Miami, FL

#4 - Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ

#3 - Guaranteed Rate Field, Chicago, IL

#2 - Oakland-Almeda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA

#1 - Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL

The main argument against Great American is that ticket price compared to average per-capita income in the region is "actually wayyyyyy overpriced".

Foul! The Worst Ballparks in Major League Baseball

I really like GABP.

That being said, there's no comparison when you compare it to Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Totally blows GABP out of the water. I've heard very similar things about both PNC & Miller Parks in Pittsburgh and Milwaukee as well.

GABP is fine, but it definitely lacks character. Like the place the White Sox play. Just needed some extra touches to give it a little soul.

It was built after Camden Yards so knowing what could be done with baseball stadium construction and then settling for what they actually did is definitely a bit disappointing.

And tickets are definitely overpriced, especially to sit way up top.

I really like GABP.

That being said, there's no comparison when you compare it to Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Totally blows GABP out of the water. I've heard very similar things about both PNC & Miller Parks in Pittsburgh and Milwaukee as well.

I tend to agree based on what I see on TV broadcasts from those cities. I liked the previous Atlanta ballpark when I saw a game there. Atlanta seems to never be satisfied and felt the need to upgrade for both baseball and football.

Nationals Park has Shake Shack in the stadium so I’m going to have to disagree with that one being on the list. I haven’t visited enough parks to know how to rate any of these and I too really like GABP so :idunno:

From a pure looks standpoint, I've never been a fan of GABP. I don't like the white, steel structures. They look bad after just a year, especially when painted white. I much prefer stadiums with a brick facade.