Joe Burrow SEC bound?

John Anthony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Joe Burrow?

It is always a good idea when starting threads to give details on who the person is you're talking about and some background on the situation.

Some would argue the biggest QB debate in college football currently. I forgot we’re all buried in Cal’s current recruiting run and it’s certainly not an OSU board, my apologies for not giving more info.

Some would argue the biggest QB debate in college football currently. I forgot we’re all buried in Cal’s current recruiting run and it’s certainly not an OSU board, my apologies for not giving more info.

:lol2:

The bucknut is edgy

Sorry if we don't know everyone on Urban's roster. You did say this guy can't make the starting lineup at OSU right?

Sporting News top 10 QBs for 2019:

9. Joe Burrow, Ohio State

This is a tough one. Teammate Dwayne Haskins could just as easily be in this spot next season. Burrow, however, needs a chance to play at either Ohio State — or another spot, potentially. When he does, Burrow is going to show why he deserves a shot at the next level. There's potential for a Mitchell Trubisky-like move up the board.

See above VOR ^ he’s somewhat known.

There are a lot of people on here who don't follow certain sports/teams as closely as others do. I couldn't name one player who will start for Ohio State football next year - or for UK either. My point is when we start the threads we shouldn't assume everyone knows who we are talking about.

There are a lot of people on here who don't follow certain sports/teams as closely as others do. I couldn't name one player who will start for Ohio State football next year - or for UK either. My point is when we start the threads we shouldn't assume everyone knows who we are talking about.

According to 247 he was a 4 star ranked 280th in the country in 2015, #8 dual threat QB, #11 recruit out of Ohio but the top rated QB in Ohio. Seems like the kind of QB Mullen's could do a lot with.

According to 247 he was a 4 star ranked 280th in the country in 2015, #8 dual threat QB, #11 recruit out of Ohio but the top rated QB in Ohio. Seems like the kind of QB Mullen's could do a lot with.

Reminds me of the Denzil Ware thread a couple down. I had no idea who that was either.

I understand that and it’s a basketball board. I should have titled better. In Ohio it’s non-stop news. I thought since UK actively recruits Ohio and plays FL it would be relevant. But he hasn’t said where he’s going yet. So it could be non SEC news.