How Would you Rank the Final Eight Teams?

Golden State

Houston

Philadelphia

Utah

New Orleans

Toronto

Cleveland

Boston

Despite ranking them higher, I don’t trust Toronto as far as I can see them.

For as good of a matchup OKC was for Utah, Houston is a bad matchup for them.

Golden State and Cleveland are my picks for the Finals until LeBron jumps onto the scorer’s table again like he just won #4. Houston and Philly should be semi finalists, but CLE/PHI should be a good one. Utah would be here if not for the Rubio injury and their matchup, but if a bullfrog had wings... So Toronto and NO(because superstars are important) leapfrog them, and the young Celtics will get some meaningful minutes, but are ultimately not much of a factor without Kyrie.

I guess mine is based on the likelihood of advancing, rather than a roster breakdown.

Like they said on the broadcast yesterday, Cleveland is not a very good team. Probably should be 8th on this list. But they have the best player in the NBA and he can be the difference. I think they beat Toronto but loose to Philly.

Golden State

Houston

Philadelphia

Utah

New Orleans

Toronto

Cleveland

Boston

Despite ranking them higher, I don’t trust Toronto as far as I can see them.

For as good of a matchup OKC was for Utah, Houston is a bad matchup for them.

Ranking them like a power ranking or likelihood to win the title?

1. Houston

2. Golden State

3. Toronto

4. Utah

5. Boston

6. Philadelphia

7. Cleveland

8. New Orleans

If Boogie were healthy, I'd probably have NOLA #3.

NOLA is interesting. I heard someone this week and I agree with this: they would be better with Cousins in this series because two bigs might give them a better chance against Golden State but in the long run against the league, they were better with Davis at the 5 and going small.

Going a little off topic but still playoff discussion... Has anyone watched the playoff playback shows they are doing on NBA TV? They take that days or day before playoff games and compact it down into 1 hour. It is well done and a great way to see what happened in a game.

Yes! Love it!

NOLA is interesting. I heard someone this week and I agree with this: they would be better with Cousins in this series because two bigs might give them a better chance against Golden State but in the long run against the league, they were better with Davis at the 5 and going small.

I agree. Generally speaking NOLA is/has been better without Cousins. This series they would cause havoc, but it is not as good of a match-up without him.