WKU Picking Up Transfers Today

CyrusJS

I like both players but I sure wish WKU would pick up some size.

Our wing is already pretty stacked and has a couple guys with some serious size. The recruiting class coming in has a couple more tall shooters coming in. What we are really hurting for right now is big men down low. Lot's of rumors that Charles Bassey may reclassify and play for WKU next year. That would set us up very nicely in the paint.

Our wing is already pretty stacked and has a couple guys with some serious size. The recruiting class coming in has a couple more tall shooters coming in. What we are really hurting for right now is big men down low. Lot's of rumors that Charles Bassey may reclassify and play for WKU next year. That would set us up very nicely in the paint.

If WKU gets Bassey all kinds of red flags and sirens would go off. Could be legit, but it would definitely be scrutinized and investigated.

Any work on Faulkner?

If WKU gets Bassey all kinds of red flags and sirens would go off. Could be legit, but it would definitely be scrutinized and investigated.

People said the same stuff about Mitchell Robinson last year. At some point, people will just have to learn that Stansbury is an ace recruiter who works on connections constantly. WKU has a guy on our team now who played under the same coach/handler that Bassey plays for. Two years ago we also had a guy from the same coach. Stansbury has been working on the Bassey lead for at least two or three years.

People said the same stuff about Mitchell Robinson last year. At some point, people will just have to learn that Stansbury is an ace recruiter who works on connections constantly. WKU has a guy on our team now who played under the same coach/handler that Bassey plays for. Two years ago we also had a guy from the same coach. Stansbury has been working on the Bassey lead for at least two or three years.

Well the Robinson thing did turn out crazy to be honest and fair. Stansbury is a really good recruiter, that I'm not debating, my point is if he lands Bassey who by all accounts is a top 20 type of big, it will set off alarms and be scrutinized to no ends.