Bengals 2018 Schedule

Here is the Bengals 2018 Schedule thanks to Cincy Jungle, a Cincinnati Bengals community

Week 1: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, September 9, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 2: Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Thursday, September 13, 8:20 p.m. on NFL Network

Week 3: Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers, Sunday, September 23, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 4: Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons, Sunday, September 30, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 5: Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 7, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 6: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 14, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 7: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday, October 21, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 8: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, October 28, 1 p.m. on FOX

Week 9: BYE WEEK

Week 10: New Orleans Saints at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, November 11. 1 p.m. on FOX

Week 11: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday, November 18, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 12: Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, November 25, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 13: Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, December 2, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 14: Cincinnati Bengals at Los Angeles Chargers, Sunday, December 9, 4:05 p.m. on CBS

Week 15: Oakland Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, December 16, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 16: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns, Sunday, December 23, 1 p.m. on CBS

Week 17: Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, December 30, 1 p.m. on CBS

Bengals 2

They play Indianapolis the last preseason game of the year and the first real game of the year. That’s kind of weird.

That is weird, and I hate playing the short week right off the bat. The one thing I do like is the bye week falls almost right at half way.

I actually like the schedule they have. However I am not going to make a prediction until I see who they draft and how they look in the preseason. I know preseason doesnt show much. However just like in 2011 there is specific things I am looking for in pre season to determine how I think they will be.

With that said they went 7 and 9 last year and they were horrible. The line sucked, Eifert hurt, Dalton struggled, etc. With new coaches, new scheme, possible better line. I could see them definitely making a jump quick this year. But right now it's wait and see.