Reds at Brewers (4/16 - 4/18)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy Billy Hamilton stat. He's actually doing what everyone has asked him to do forever....Walking and taking pitches. He's walked 8 times this year. If he were simply hitting .230 this season, which is .015 less than his career average, he'd have a .345 OBP.

Crazy Billy Hamilton stat. He's actually doing what everyone has asked him to do forever....Walking and taking pitches. He's walked 8 times this year. If he were simply hitting .230 this season, which is .015 less than his career average, he'd have a .345 OBP.

Last 2 weeks: 7/38 at the dish, with 9 runs scored, 1 HR, 2 RBi, 12 K's, .326 OBP & 4 (net) stolen bases.

Reds 3B

2nd last in BA

3rd last in OBP

4th last in SLG

3rd last in hits

And that is including what Suarez did. Take him out and I'd guess they are dead last since.

No excuse to keep running Pennington out there. NONE!

Or Gosselin or Blandino in my opinion. You bring Senzel up NOW and start giving him experience. You move Suarez to shortstop and Peraza to second base. I try and find someone to take Scooter Gennett while the getting is good. However the Reds are more often than not pretty inept at evaluating talent of other teams much else their own. See the Johnny Cueto trade.

Now we know why Cozart wanted out of this Siberia of MLB.