Beechwood grad Brett Slusher has good Blue/White game

Oldercoach

2016 Beechwood grad and star athlete Brett Slusher gets 3 catches, 50 yards for UK in yesterday's spring game. A playmaker extraordinare for the Tigers walked on for the Wildcats last fall (in what I suppose was a redshirt year). I strongly suspect before his career is over, he will be a productive offensive fan favorite. Good size, speed, great route runner, and very good hands. Cats need to get him on the field.

As good as Slusher was in high school and the accolades he received, I think he was under appreciated. One of those players who could almost single handedly win a football game for his team. He is right up there with my favorite Beechwood players ever and nothing he achieves will surprise me. I look forward to seeing what he does next.

• 1 month later...

Uphill battle for him, he was fun to watch in HS, truly a great HS player. I can understand him wanting to challenge his game and play SEC D1, but would love to see what he could have, or would have done if he had played down a level or two. Best of luck to him

• 8 months later...