Bryce Slone commits to Alice Lloyd

I’ve been asleep at the wheel. Forgive me.

In late March, Boyle County standout Bryce Slone committed to Alice Lloyd.

Bryce scored over 1,000 points while at Boyle County, made the All Region team twice, made the Advocate Messenger All Area team multiple times, made the 45th District Tournament Team multiple times and made the 12th Region Tournament team twice. Bryce had an outstanding career at Boyle County and will be remembered for his three point shooting ability. Bryce is one of only three players to score over 1,000 points while playing for Coach Steve Adams and should be remembered amongst some of the best basketball players to play at Boyle County.

I look look forward to following his career at Alice Lloyd and I know for a fact that I will get to see him play at least once a season for the next four years. :lol2:

Good luck at Alice Lloyd and congrats on an outstanding career as a Boyle County Rebel!!!

I still want my Alice Lloyd gear too!!!!

Can anyone give some background on Alice Lloyd College and the area it's in?

Located in Knott County in eastern Kentucky. Small, only about 600 students. Started back in the 1920s during a time when easterners established several settlement schools in Kentucky. It's a "work college" like Berea. Good basketball history, especially during the 1980s. Solid program that recruits eastern and south central Kentucky pretty hard.

Alice Lloyd College - Wikipedia

Located in Knott County in eastern Kentucky. Small, only about 600 students. Started back in the 1920s during a time when easterners established several settlement schools in Kentucky. It's a "work college" like Berea. Good basketball history, especially during the 1980s. Solid program that recruits eastern and south central Kentucky pretty hard.

Alice Lloyd College - Wikipedia

To add to that, Bryce’s Dad is from Knott County so it is kind of a homecoming for Bryce.

Also, Alice Lloyd and Midway are in the same conference to Bryce and Baby J will have gone from rivals to teammates and back to rivals again.

To add to that, Bryce’s Dad is from Knott County so it is kind of a homecoming for Bryce.

Also, Alice Lloyd and Midway are in the same conference to Bryce and Baby J will have gone from rivals to teammates and back to rivals again.

Former Lincoln County star Noah Young will be a sophomore at Alice Lloyd, too. You'll see the oddity of Lincoln and Boyle kids playing together!

Former Lincoln County star Noah Young will be a sophomore at Alice Lloyd, too. You'll see the oddity of Lincoln and Boyle kids playing together!

Range for days when those two hit the court together.

Former Clay County standout Blake Smith is on that team also if I am not mistaken.

Range for days when those two hit the court together.

Former Clay County standout Blake Smith is on that team also if I am not mistaken.

Yes he is. Also his cousin Chance Cornett that played at Knott County.