Peyton Manning Allegedly Turns Down Broadcast Offer

Report: Peyton Manning Rejected Fox'''s Offer to Announce Thursday Night Football | Bleacher Report

How do you turn down $550 million per season??? :isurrender::puke:

I would have to think he would be extremely good at the job too. I don't get it. I almost think that has to be a typo in the article, no way that a contract would be that huge.

Report: Peyton Manning Rejected Fox'''s Offer to Announce Thursday Night Football | Bleacher Report

How do you turn down $550 million per season??? :isurrender::puke:

I would have to think he would be extremely good at the job too. I don't get it. I almost think that has to be a typo in the article, no way that a contract would be that huge.

That HAD to be a typo. Fox just paid the NFL $550 million for rights for Thursday Night Football coverage.

Fox Thursday Night Football deal: Details, announcers | SI.com

The TV contract is $550M per season.

Ahh, 75center nailed it...from your article, @StrongSide: "after the network agreed to pay upwards of $550 million a season through 2022 to broadcast 11 games per season."

They should have worded it a little differently...they meant "After FOX agreed to pay the NFL upwards of $550 million a season".

Ahh, 75center nailed it...from your article, @StrongSide: "after the network agreed to pay upwards of $550 million a season through 2022 to broadcast 11 games per season."

They should have worded it a little differently...they meant "After FOX agreed to pay the NFL upwards of $550 million a season".

Ahh I got all caught up and didn't read carefully. Thanks for the clarification.