2. Suarez 3B

3. Votto 1B

4. Gennett 2B

5. Duvall RF

6. Schebler LF

7. Peraza SS

8. Barnhart C

9. Bailey P

I can't believe they're going to hit Hamilton leadoff again.

Who else do you put there.

Not a good sign for the Reds, when @plantmanky is our Opening Day/Series thread starter. :lol2:

(Just kidding man)

Lol. What prompted the post was an email at work about our company seats and no one had claimed them for Opening day yet. Then I notice no thread about the first series.

Do you know anything about Winker?

The fact this team didn't trade at least one of the Hamilton, Duvall, Schebler trio is mind-boggling to me. Even more mind-boggling is that they aren't going to put Winker on the field on an every day basis.

What UKMF said, if Winker isnt playing everyday why is he here? It is still a little early to tell on Winker at the MLB level, but it looks like hes got upside, where hamilton can run and catch.

The fact this team didn't trade at least one of the Hamilton, Duvall, Schebler trio is mind-boggling to me. Even more mind-boggling is that they aren't going to put Winker on the field on an every day basis.

It literally makes zero sense to not play Winker for at least 125-130 games this year.

He's a huge part of the future of this organization and you have to know what you have.