Kentucky Basketball 2018/19

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited about having a couple of deep threats on next year's squad.

My favorite UK teams are the ones who can shoot. Which is why the 2011 team was a team I liked a lot. Next years team definitely should be able to shoot the ball.

Knox, Alexandar, and Diallo are all gone IMO. They key IMO is if they can get Vanderbilt to stay. If he stays I really love next years teams chances.

PG-Green,Quickley

SG-Johnson, Herro, Baker

SF- Vanderbilt, Johnson

PF- Washington, Gabriel, Montgomery?

C- Richards, Killeya-Jones

I think this is a good idea of the best case scenario depth chart if Knox, Diallo, and Alexander are the only ones to leave. Adding in the possibility of EJ Montgomery coming to UK.

He was brutal at times, but I am holding out hope that Richards will have it "click" and be a force on the interior during his career. Not saying he will be him, but I think of Joakim Noah. Guy saw action much like Richards his Freshman season and he comes back and is a monster.

Shouldn't we be looking to next years recruits? If any of them from this years team are coming back that cant be good news.

Yeah I wouldn’t want anyone returning from a team that won the SEC championship either. They really sucked...

My favorite UK teams are the ones who can shoot. Which is why the 2011 team was a team I liked a lot. Next years team definitely should be able to shoot the ball.

Quickley won the 3 point contest last night. I am very excited about Herro. Could be fun with the other guards too.

He was brutal at times, but I am holding out hope that Richards will have it "click" and be a force on the interior during his career. Not saying he will be him, but I think of Joakim Noah. Guy saw action much like Richards his Freshman season and he comes back and is a monster.

I'd like to believe that he'll make a jump going into his second year, if Kenny Payne doesn't get a HC job. I always try to remind myself that he's only been playing basketball for a couple of years.

Knox's dad said it wasn't a done deal that he was going to the NBA. So theirs a chance that he comes back

“It’s a decision that will be made sooner rather than later,” Knox Sr. said. “It’s not a done deal that Kevin is going. He really enjoys Kentucky. He loves the stage and the basketball program and BBN (Big Blue Nation).”

Kevin Knox Dad

Feels good and all, but there's no way I see him coming back. I'll gladly eat crow.