Bengals Offseason

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the Bengals have added a linebacker and a left tackle. The Bengals have lost a DE, OT, RB and QB to free agency. I just read they don't plan on resigning Bodine.

Let's add a little more on this. The Bengals added a starting linebacker and offensive tackle. The Bengals lost a backup qb, a backup DE, a backup running back, and a backup tackle who only started at the end of the year due to the starting tackle have a heart effect.

So basically the only starter they have lost or may lost is Bodine. While they have gained two starters and have over 10 draft picks coming.

Let's add a little more on this. The Bengals added a starting linebacker and offensive tackle. The Bengals lost a backup qb, a backup DE, a backup running back, and a backup tackle who only started at the end of the year due to the starting tackle have a heart effect.

So basically the only starter they have lost or may lost is Bodine. While they have gained two starters and have over 10 draft picks coming.

10 draft picks? I remember last year they cut 2 or 3 draft picks.

10 draft picks? I remember last year they cut 2 or 3 draft picks.

Yep and they had a lot of draft picks last year too. You do realize teams do cut draft picks. The main teams who don't ever cut draft picks are the teams who are flat horrible and need any player they can get.