Burfict facing 4 game suspension again

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to know what for. This could be 2 different stories based on whether it’s pot or if it’s something that helped him come back from an injury. I’m assuming it’s one of those 2 things.

Edit:I saw that it’s PED’s so I’m guessing he took something to help him recover from an injury. I’d like to have more information but this sucks.

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is time for the Bengals to move on from Tez.

I’ll still take 12 games from a healthy Burfict than 16 games from an average linebacker. He isn’t a distraction off the field, the locker room loves him, and he’s arguably one of the best linebackers in the league and is probably the most important player on the Bengals D outside of Geno.

I’ll still take 12 games from a healthy Burfict than 16 games from an average linebacker. He isn’t a distraction off the field, the locker room loves him, and he’s arguably one of the best linebackers in the league and is probably the most important player on the Bengals D outside of Geno.

Health is an issue too.

Too many negatives for me.

Burfict’s argument is basically that he was on prescribed meds to recover from the concussion and shoulder injury he suffered. The failed test happened after he was already ruled out for the season. He may have a case.

Burfict’s argument is basically that he was on prescribed meds to recover from the concussion and shoulder injury he suffered. The failed test happened after he was already ruled out for the season. He may have a case.

Doesn’t any medicine have to be pre-cleared with the league. Doesn’t sound like much of a case.

Doesn’t any medicine have to be pre-cleared with the league. Doesn’t sound like much of a case.

I’m not sure what the protocol is to be honest. My point is simply if it was truly a prescribed drug he may have a case assuming it was the team doctor that prescribed it. I don’t expect that to be the case, but that’s what Burfict’s team is saying.

I’m not sure what the protocol is to be honest. My point is simply if it was truly a prescribed drug he may have a case assuming it was the team doctor that prescribed it. I don’t expect that to be the case, but that’s what Burfict’s team is saying.

Marijuana is a prescribed drug. I’m thinking it should have to be approved.

I agree. This seems like a witch hunt. It wasn't for banned substances, it was for PEDs. IF you are out for the season and are prescribed steroids or something else, you should be ok. I wonder if he didn't release that to the NFL at the time of the prescription or something isn't being reported accurately by Burfict's camp.