St. Bonaventure 65 UCLA 58

Getslow

UCLA played like a team w/o much chemistry. U G L Y

They looked like they’d never seen a zone before.

Honestly, the guys in the postgame seemed to suggest that there aren’t any teams in the PAC-12 that play it. Probably hurt the Bruins if true.

Then again, the Bonnies have only lost once since January 19. They’ve been playing really well and they’ve absolutely got the team to pull another win on Thursday.

I was yelling at the TV last night. UCLA looked to be the worst passing team in college basketball history. They had 10 turnovers in the first 10-11 minutes. Just stupid pass after stupid pass. Not surprised they lost after watching that.

Really fun game as the Bonnies win an NCAA game for the first time since 1970.

Courtney Stockard put up 26! points for SBU in the victory.

Will play Florida on Thursday night in Dallas.

The Bonnies of 1970. When they had what would become the biggest "feets" in the NBA, those of Bob Lanier.

I tuned in with about ten minutes to go in the first half with UCLA up 20-18, or something like that. Both teams were dreadful from there ending the half with the Bonnies up 28-23. It was miserable to watch. That said, I picked the Bonnies to go to the Sweet 16. Not sure why :lol2:

I tuned in with about ten minutes to go in the first half with UCLA up 20-18, or something like that. Both teams were dreadful from there ending the half with the Bonnies up 28-23. It was miserable to watch. That said, I picked the Bonnies to go to the Sweet 16. Not sure why :lol2:

I don’t care what league you’re in, one loss in a month and a half is no joke. I don’t know if they can beat Florida, but I’ll be surprised if they don’t put up quite a fight.