Seygan Robins - Miss KY Basketball

I admit i don't follow girls basketball that much, but there was a young lady in the building that averaged over 30 points and over 17 rebs a game. I don't care who you playing against....those are outstanding numbers.

Does she have 2 state championship rings? 2x MVP of the state tournament? Enough said!!!

Does she have 2 state championship rings? 2x MVP of the state tournament? Enough said!!!

I didn't mean to hit a nerve....in no way was I suggesting that the young lady in question should be Miss Basketball....I was just stating that those are some incredible numbers regardless of whom she was playing against. Congrats to the young lady that won and I'm sure she is more than deserving of winning.

This is for all of you, a quote from my dear mother. Win with DIGNITY, Lose with GRACE. Congratulations Seygan and all others who were in the running. Kentucky is blessed to have so many young ladies who are moving on to play at the next level, especially the Division 1 players.

Absolutely no one is questioning Seygan's win as Miss Basketball. You guys must be bored today at work. All I did was mention that during the banquet there was a young lady announced from one of the regions that averaged over 30 points and over 17 rebs. I then stated that those are fantastic numbers regardless of what competition you are playing against. If I could remember her name I would share it with you.

Wow, please calm down.

Well said Mamaw. Grandma was a wise woman. I use her sayings all the time and she is so right about many things. Congratulations Seygan on winning Kentucky Miss Basketball.. Best of luck at U of L next year. I am looking forward to watching a couple of other Miss Basketball Candidates next year! We sure do have many excellent DI players in our state that make us proud.