Another shot at some snow for some

nWo

Some will get another shot at some light snow Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. The snow looks to be confined to the I-75 corridor. As of now 1-2 inches around I-75. Parts of southeast Kentucky could see 1-3 inches. Timing looks to be late Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

snku_024h.us_ov.png

radar.gif

I looked at some radar in the last hour and it looked to be some patches of snow in Hardin Co., and around the Greater Boston-Lebanon Jct. metro area. On my way home about 20 min ago, the light rain had started to have some sleet mixed in.

Some will get another shot at some light snow Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. The snow looks to be confined to the I-75 corridor. As of now 1-2 inches around I-75. Parts of southeast Kentucky could see 1-3 inches. Timing looks to be late Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65818[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65819[/ATTACH]

Good job, nWo. You were talking about this 3-4 weeks ago. Amazing.

I don't think the possible snow will amount to much this evening. May cause some slick road conditions so be cautious if you have any snowfall in your area. I also wanted to let everyone know don't think that winter is finished just yet. There may be some more snow heading towards Kentucky around the beginning of the last week in March. We could have a very interesting last weekend of March. I'll post updates as we get closer. Have a blessed day. :thumb:

Edited by nWo