Bengals Trade for Bills OT Cordy Glenn

Bengals have traded for the Bills OT Cordy Glenn. Trade details haven't been released on a link. However in Mo Egger he stated the Bengals will only swap 1st round picks for him. So the basically the Bengals move down 9 spots in the 1st round to get a starting tackle and still have a 1st round pick.

A very un Bengal like move. I like it.

Who is this team? First they let Pac Man go, then they execute a trade that is a win-win. They have so many options now with the 21st pick. They could completely overhaul the entire line in one offseason and take another tackle or they could simply take the best player available now because they have already covered their top need. I’m loving the offseason so far.

Who is this team? First they let Pac Man go, then they execute a trade that is a win-win. They have so many options now with the 21st pick. They could completely overhaul the entire line in one offseason and take another tackle or they could simply take the best player available now because they have already covered their top need. I’m loving the offseason so far.

Still have Marvin though.

Now if they just would cut Lafell, and Michael Johnson. They could do even more like possibly look at a short deal for Sammy Watkins, or Suh after he is cut.