Kentucky vs. Tennessee

SLINK

Who wins SEC Tournament Championship?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins SEC Tournament Championship?

I think Kentucky narrowly wins but Tennessee is a tough assignment. They’re very good.

I’d feel a lot more confident if the Cats had the additional rebounding help from Vanderbilt. These Orange clad lads are a bit more physical on the boards than UK’s first two tournament opponents.

What does UK need to do to win this game?

It will take a top notch effort by everyone. Tennessee has a lot of offensive weapons so Cal can't design a defensive strategy that focuses on stopping one player in this one like he used in the first two games. Can UK play a straight up man to man defense and get a win? We will find out today.

PJ has to stay on the floor for 34 minutes plus. Nick Richards has to come to play. He has played well versus Tennessee and they will need him to step up big in this one. Everyone, including the guards, have to crash the boards. It really is going to take a solid team effort from everyone to get this win. A great game to further prepare UK for the next couple of weeks ... or more hopefully.

This one is going to come down to rebounds and physical play. Tennessee is gonna come out and ouch the cats in the mouth with their physical style of play. How the cats respond to that will be the deciding factor. I could see either team winning this one by 10+.