Kentucky 62 Georgia 49

16thBBall Fan

I thought that the U.K. defensive game plan was great. Doubling, even triple teaming their big guy when he got the ball in the paint along w/ cutting the passes going to him when possible was imo key in this one.

Knox stepping up with 9 rebounds, along w/ SGA dishing out 9 asst. .....both scoring 15 points were the other keys in this Win.

Tournament time ....Survive and Advance. A red hot Bama coming up tomorrow.

It’s a win, about all you can say about it.

I thought they played pretty well, especially without Vanderbilt.

5 turnovers

Dominated points in the paint when the other team had one of the best post players in the SEC (if not the best)

Were in complete control the whole 2nd half

What more do you want?

Or you can look at how well the defense played and basically shut down the sec player of the year

Or you can look how we beat a team that couldn’t hit the side of the barn door. Doesn’t matter, I’ll take it, with the knowledge that no matter what I say, you’re gonna rebute it.

Or you can look how we beat a team that couldn’t hit the side of the barn door. Doesn’t matter, I’ll take it, with the knowledge that no matter what I say, you’re gonna rebute it.

The majority of Georgia shots were contested or taken by guys UK wanted to shoot. They didn't let the sec player of the year win the game for them. You seem to only see the negative. Like offensively UK didn't look great and rebounding wasn't the best today. Which is all true. I see a team who played very good defense and won a game without their best rebounder.

The majority of Georgia shots were contested or taken by guys UK wanted to shoot. They didn't let the sec player of the year win the game for them. You seem to only see the negative. Like offensively UK didn't look great and rebounding wasn't the best today. Which is all true. I see a team who played very good defense and won a game without their best rebounder.

And you seem to see only the positive.