Early Predictions... Best NKY Seniors

Not a proud dad but Brennen Baker 1st base at SK lead the team in all hitting categories as a junior and had a 60% tear in his labrum all year had surgery August 3 and is as strong as he has ever been thanks to his trainer Tedrick

Looking for big things out of:

Beechwood: Burch, Schlinger and Jackman

Cov Cath: Kennedy, Schnieder, and Colvin

Cooper: Runion and Ollier

Highlands: Dreves and Rom

NCC: Gunner Smith

Dixie: Daria

SK: Martin and Trattles

St. Henry: Haddle and Epplen

Sure I missed much more, but that's a good start.

• 2 weeks later...

Adavion Gulley from Holmes High School

6’3” Lefty

Won’t get any props because of the school he plays for but find me another guy who was top 12 in HR and top 25 in state in extra base hits and plays 20+ games on a field 320’ down the lines and 375 dead center.

6’3” Lefty

Won’t get any props because of the school he plays for but find me another guy who was top 12 in HR and top 25 in state in extra base hits and plays 20+ games on a field 320’ down the lines and 375 dead center.

Does he play summer baseball?

6’3” Lefty

Nice player. Good size/frame. Raw. Potential to be really good.

6’3” Lefty

All the more reason he SHOULD play summer baseball. I don’t know the kid at all. He may have some other family or sporting obligations that won’t allow summer baseball

to fit into his schedule but I believe a player needs more than 35-40 high school games a year if they want to play college baseball.

All the more reason he SHOULD play summer baseball. I don’t know the kid at all. He may have some other family or sporting obligations that won’t allow summer baseball

to fit into his schedule but I believe a player needs more than 35-40 high school games a year if they want to play college baseball.

JUCO would be good for him.