Class AA tournament

I'm sure some will not be happy with that location since it is a long distance from the eastern part of the state, but I think Owensboro would be a good choice. The Sportscenter is big enough, and I think the city now has enough hotel rooms to accommodate the fans who will attend.

I’m pretty sure Schools too big for the All A and under 1000 students .

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the cutoff for 2A in football? The only reason I asked is because there are a ton of 2A schools for football that play in the basketball All A.

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the cutoff for 2A in football? The only reason I asked is because there are a ton of 2A schools for football that play in the basketball All A.

Class A has 32 teams so it’s the next schools after that. Not sure the exact enrollment numbers.

How many schools would make it to Owensboro? I think a while back I read the plan was the last 4 to be at the final location. If that's the case it's probably not worth the drive to me, but if it's 8 teams I would probably try to work it in.

How many schools would make it to Owensboro? I think a while back I read the plan was the last 4 to be at the final location. If that's the case it's probably not worth the drive to me, but if it's 8 teams I would probably try to work it in.

I thought I read previously that the winner and runner up of each of the sectionals would make it. I could be wrong.