South Oldham / Anderson County 8th Region SF updates

I'll try to update during our broadcast from New Castle tonight.

Tip off at 6:30 pm ET.

Anderson County (12-15) the champs of the 30th district

vs

South Oldham (18-11) the runner-ups from the 29th district

Winner goes to the finals tomorrow night vs. the Oldham Co / Gallatin County winner.

Anderson County won the regular season meeting in Lawrenceburg in December by 2 points.

broadcast begins 6 pm ET The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN live (also archived) internet video

CM

72-41 South Oldham after 3 quarters. Looking a lot like 2016 regional final game. I told @ColonelMike before the game when we talked that if Anderson played the way they had last two weeks would go down to the wire. If they played like they did during the regular season it would be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think Drury needs to throw in the towel like he did in 2016. lol

72-41 South Oldham after 3 quarters. Looking a lot like 2016 regional final game. I told [MENTION=3869]ColonelMike before the game when we talked that if Anderson played the way they had last two weeks would go down to the wire. If they played like they did during the regular season it would be a repeat of the 2016 game. I think Drury needs to throw in the towel like he did in 2016. lol

Ouch! well, I was a little off on my prediction. I remember him throwing in the towel! First and only time ever seeing it happen.