Fried Chicken Sandwich

gold sunrise

So far the best Chicken sandwich is from McDonald's. I don't really like McD. but I do love the fried chicken sandwich

Must be something else akin to the McRib that our McDonalds don't serve here in Northern Kentucky.

I love Chick-fil-a, but I think the Zaxby's chicken sandwich is better. This is my fast food choice.

The best fried chicken sandwich I have had is from Joella's Chicken in Lexington in the old Billy's Bar-B-Q location. It is a fried chicken and pimento cheese sandwich.

My mouth begins to salivate just thinking about it. :)

Joella's Hot Chicken - Menu

I love Chick-fil-a, but I think the Zaxby's chicken sandwich is better. This is my fast food choice.

The best fried chicken sandwich I have had is from Joella's Chicken in Lexington in the old Billy's Bar-B-Q location. It is a fried chicken and pimento cheese sandwich.

My mouth begins to salivate just thinking about it. :)

Joella's Hot Chicken - Menu

Back in December, PDQ opened a store just a mile from my home and we thought we check it out this evening. I don't think there are any PDQ's up there, yet. (People Dedicated to Quality) It's a relatively new fast food chicken chain based in Tampa.

I saw the Pimento Crunch on the menu and remembered your post, so I ordered it.

Crispy chicken, homemade pimento cheese, bibb lettuce, sea salt potato chips, and bacon on a brioche bun.

Wow. That was good. We will definitely be going back. They have other sandwiches and salads I want to try, not to mention their tenders. They are supposed to be "to die for".