Covington Catholic 53 Cooper 49 (9th Region Semifinals)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Covcath and good luck the rest of the way.

My take after tonight. Covcath is the slightly better team this year, like Cooper was the slightly better team last year.

As for the Kunkel and Fredrick debate. Both great players. However tonight sealed it for me in believing Kunkel is the slightly better player.

As for the Kunkel and Fredrick debate. Both great players. However tonight sealed it for me in believing Kunkel is the slightly better player.

Can we stop this nonsense? They're both great HS players & they're both going to have a great opportunity for the next couple years. CJ has another game on Monday & I'm sure that's all that matters to both kids.

Too many people are dying to compare the two. Hell, half of the people picking one or the other haven't even seen both play.

Congrats to Adam Kunkel on an awesome career at Cooper & best wishes next year. You're the type of kid that all of NKY can cheer for.

Coach Ruthsatz out coached Coach Sullivan when he went to the Box and 1. Cooper had no answer for it!

I would disagree that Cooper had no answer. Cooper got quite a few open 3’s against it, they just didn’t hit them. I can think of at least two Houston missed and one Runyan missed. They got high quality looks against it, just didn’t hit them.

I would disagree that Cooper had no answer. Cooper got quite a few open 3’s against it, they just didn’t hit them. I can think of at least two Houston missed and one Runyan missed. They got high quality looks against it, just didn’t hit them.

100% agree ... they had open looks, just didn’t knock them down