Southwestern 62 Boyle County 60 (12 region quarter-final)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was following the updates on Twitter and it made me sick to see Boyle lose.

I've enjoyed following Baby J from a distance and even got to see him play a couple times. Will never forget his bucket at the State Tournament a couple of years ago.

Congrats to Boyle on a good season, to Southwestern on the win, & to Baby J on a fine career. Proud of you, young man. :thumb:

I was following the updates on Twitter and it made me sick to see Boyle lose.

I've enjoyed following Baby J from a distance and even got to see him play a couple times. Will never forget his bucket at the State Tournament a couple of years ago.

Congrats to Boyle on a good season, to Southwestern on the win, & to Baby J on a fine career. Proud of you, young man. :thumb:

Same here. Hated to see them loose.

Man, my heart breaks for PP and Baby J. Such a great career, hate that it had to end tonight.

Me too and in over time. This one will sting for awhile.

Brutal loss but Southwestern did all of the right things to win the game. They made free throws down the stretch, got timely stops and rebounded the ball well when they needed it. They played a great game.

I hate it for the entire team and coaches. I know they had higher expectations for this year’s team but you can’t win them all.

Much love from me always to the coaching staff. Steve Adams, Dennie Webb, Brian Britt, Jeremy Britt and my dude Darryl Adams. I’ll miss you guys and thanks for everything. I’ll always appreciate everything you guys have done and tried to teach Baby J. Love you guys always!

To Bryce Slone, my guy, my dude...keep your head up. There’s no doubt in my mind that you will be successful in whatever you choose to do in life. I’m grateful to have gotten to know you and your family very well over these last 4 years. You are welcome to travel with us anywhere at anytime. Our doors are always open for you. I’ll miss watching you play but I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you. Love you Bryce!!!

To Will Bramel, Big Willie Style!!!! Your footwork has always been special and I knew that from the first time I watched you play in the 8th grade. I’m so happy that those feet got you to Purdue University to play for Jeff Brohm. Know that my family will be watching you closely and look forward to seeing you out there on Saturday afternoons doing your thing!!! I’m grateful to know you and your family as well and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.

To Reese Smith and Grant Hotchkiss...this is your team now and I know the team and program is in good hands with you two as leaders. It has been a true pleasure to watch you both grow from freshmen to sophomores and now juniors. You both have the talent and potential to pick up the pieces and finish the job. I also look forward to watching you both on the track, on the diamond and on the gridiron. You guys are the future and I am glad to have been able to witness the both of you play. Keep shining!

To Baby J, well crap, not the finish that I know you wanted but Son I am so proud of you. I’ve been your biggest fan and your biggest critic and you made me eat all of my words this season. You had an outstanding year this season and I loved every minute of it watching you grow as a player. I’ll always cherish the time we have spent on the courts all throughout the state as you played the one game that you loved. Like I told you, it has been such a fun ride. I knew the day would come where we would embrace after a game and that there would probably be tears shed. Neither of us expected it to be tonight but life happens like that. I know much bigger things are in store for you going forward and I know that you know I am there for you every step of the way. Thank you for all the joy you have given me watching you perform on the basketball court. The memories I have of you on the court are memories I will cherish for forever. This chapter is closed and now it is time for us to make new memories in life. I love you Son. It’s been an amazing ride watching you play.

Brutal loss but Southwestern did all of the right things to win the game. They made free throws down the stretch, got timely stops and rebounded the ball well when they needed it. They played a great game.

I hate it for the entire team and coaches. I know they had higher expectations for this year’s team but you can’t win them all.

Much love from me always to the coaching staff. Steve Adams, Dennie Webb, Brian Britt, Jeremy Britt and my dude Darryl Adams. I’ll miss you guys and thanks for everything. I’ll always appreciate everything you guys have done and tried to teach Baby J. Love you guys always!

To Bryce Slone, my guy, my dude...keep your head up. There’s no doubt in my mind that you will be successful in whatever you choose to do in life. I’m grateful to have gotten to know you and your family very well over these last 4 years. You are welcome to travel with us anywhere at anytime. Our doors are always open for you. I’ll miss watching you play but I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you. Love you Bryce!!!

To Will Bramel, Big Willie Style!!!! Your footwork has always been special and I knew that from the first time I watched you play in the 8th grade. I’m so happy that those feet got you to Purdue University to play for Jeff Brohm. Know that my family will be watching you closely and look forward to seeing you out there on Saturday afternoons doing your thing!!! I’m grateful to know you and your family as well and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.

To Reese Smith and Grant Hotchkiss...this is your team now and I know the team and program is in good hands with you two as leaders. It has been a true pleasure to watch you both grow from freshmen to sophomores and now juniors. You both have the talent and potential to pick up the pieces and finish the job. I also look forward to watching you both on the track, on the diamond and on the gridiron. You guys are the future and I am glad to have been able to witness the both of you play. Keep shining!

To Baby J, well crap, not the finish that I know you wanted but Son I am so proud of you. I’ve been your biggest fan and your biggest critic and you made me eat all of my words this season. You had an outstanding year this season and I loved every minute of it watching you grow as a player. I’ll always cherish the time we have spent on the courts all throughout the state as you played the one game that you loved. Like I told you, it has been such a fun ride. I knew the day would come where we would embrace after a game and that there would probably be tears shed. Neither of us expected it to be tonight but life happens like that. I know much bigger things are in store for you going forward and I know that you know I am there for you every step of the way. Thank you for all the joy you have given me watching you perform on the basketball court. The memories I have of you on the court are memories I will cherish for forever. This chapter is closed and now it is time for us to make new memories in life. I love you Son. It’s been an amazing ride watching you play.

What a touching post PP.