WWE & Fox Sports

It's been mentioned in other threads, but WWE's TV contract with USA/NBC expires in 2019 & Vince McMahon has stated that he'd like for a new deal to be in place by the summer. Fox Sports has been a frequently mentioned suitor for WWE, and according to Pro Wrestling Stream, the company has offered WWE $250 million a year for television rights. By comparison, WWE received $180 million from USA/NBC in 2017, which amounts to nearly a fourth of the company's annual revenue.

Also according to PW Stream, the Fox Sports President and one of their talent producers were in attendance at Smackdown last night, along with personality Colin Cowherd.

@I gotta go to work stated elsewhere that if the two were to reach a deal, a possible proposal would see Monday Night Raw move to Fox for a two-hour show every Monday, while Smackdown would move to FS1 for its two-hour Tuesday night show. I have read FX as a possible destination for Smackdown.

PWStream @PWStream (February 10)

Fox Sports president Eric Shanks, as well as Fox talent producer Jacob Ullman and Fox Sports talker Colin Cowherd all attended #SDLive last night

• 2 months later...
Boom. Stock opens up 15% this morning with the new TV deal.

Really wish I would've bought in about 6 months ago when I started to follow it again.

Profits should be climbing with the new deal & the Saudi money coming in for the next decade.