Scott vs Campbell County 37th District Championship 2/23

All depends on how the Camels play. I have always said all along if they play as a team and don’t care who gets MVP or all tournament team they will make it to the final 4 of the state tournament or further. The Camels played as a team during the regular season game against Scott and Day, Clos, and Jolly all had huge numbers. Has to happen again tonight or the Camels will NOT win.

All depends on how the Camels play. I have always said all along if they play as a team and don’t care who gets MVP or all tournament team they will make it to the final 4 of the state tournament or further. The Camels played as a team during the regular season game against Scott and Day, Clos, and Jolly all had huge numbers. Has to happen again tonight or the Camels will NOT win.

CC will not be in the F4, but they will win a close one tonight.

I agree 100%. If the Camels play as a team and not pick and choose who they pass to they will win tonight and have a very good shot at winning the region as well. The Camels have a lot of talent. Scott will be ready and thirsty for the win tonight so it will make for one heck of a game.

CC will not be in the F4, but they will win a close one tonight.

Why do say that they wont be there? It really depends on the boys if they are there or not. They have the talent to make it there. Everyone said that about Scott last year and look where they ended up.