Drexel 85 Delaware 83

DragonFire

Largest Comeback Ever

Drexel overcame a 34 point deficit, trailing 53-19 with just over 2 minutes remaining in the first half. They didn't get it to single digits until the 5:21 mark, but tied it at the 3:50 mark, and took the lead with just under two minutes left.

Drexel sets men's Division 1 record for comeback win by overcoming 34-point first-half deficit to beat Delaware

The magic of the CAA! Now it'll be interesting on Saturday when JMU plays Delaware. JMU just got beat 77-61 on Senior Night, but Delaware has to bounce back from a historic collapse. Will be a huge test for both teams heading into the CAA tournament.

Why should they be ashamed they overcame a 34 point deficit and won?

I'm sorry, my friend. I meant the Blue Hens should be ashamed. Been a busy morning. No team should lose a lead that large. I said the same thing about Dale Brown's team that blew a 31- point second half lead to UK. Bad coaching by Brown , imo. But kudos to UK and to Drexel in this one. They never quit.

I'm sorry, my friend. I meant the Blue Hens should be ashamed. Been a busy morning. No team should lose a lead that large. I said the same thing about Dale Brown's team that blew a 31- point second half lead to UK. Bad coaching by Brown , imo. But kudos to UK and to Drexel in this one. They never quit.

:lol2: I figured it was one of two things....a) You meant Delaware, or b) that Drexel should be ashamed they fell behind by 34 to begin with.