Open Job: Holmes

I believe this has turned into a mediocre job in the 9th. They're losing 6 seniors from this year's roster, younger levels haven't had much success, and the school is getting smaller in population.

I will reiterate that I do not believe Carr is the right person for this job. On top of his incident at Scott, his head coaching experience is not in a school like Holmes. I will most likely be wrong as Holmes already hired him as an Assistant Principal.

I believe this has turned into a mediocre job in the 9th. They're losing 6 seniors from this year's roster, younger levels haven't had much success, and the school is getting smaller in population.

I will reiterate that I do not believe Carr is the right person for this job. On top of his incident at Scott, his head coaching experience is not in a school like Holmes. I will most likely be wrong as Holmes already hired him as an Assistant Principal.

Unfortunately, I agree with you that is not a top level coaching position anymore as the talent level has run dry which is especially linked to the dwindling student enrollment.

I think Brad Carr will apply and would not be a terrible choice as he understands what all it involves.

Got to believe the Brandon Grammar will apply without question.

How about Ben Franzen out of CovCath? I could even see Rod Snapp putting in for this job.

Snapp isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon.

I disagree. I think that Brad Carr is the perfect man for the job.

He is a Holmes graduate, so he knows the environment.

I believe that he is the "tough love' kind of coach that the players at Holmes would respond and relate favorably to.

He is no-nonsense and everyone would be on the same page. John Wimsey would serve as the "good cop" and keep everyone aligned, and the team would maximize their potential, whatever potential that might be.

Here's one vote for Brad Carr!!!!

I disagree. I think that Brad Carr is the perfect man for the job.

He is a Holmes graduate, so he knows the environment.

I believe that he is the "tough love' kind of coach that the players at Holmes would respond and relate favorably to.

He is no-nonsense and everyone would be on the same page. John Wimsey would serve as the "good cop" and keep everyone aligned, and the team would maximize their potential, whatever potential that might be.

Here's one vote for Brad Carr!!!!

I agree with you! Unless John Wimzie wants the job, he does not apparently, Brad Carr is the choice. The people who keep bringing up Scott HS and what happened are just anti-Brad Carr. He would be perfect at Holmes!

I agree with you! Unless John Wimzie wants the job, he does not apparently, Brad Carr is the choice. The people who keep bringing up Scott HS and what happened are just anti-Brad Carr. He would be perfect at Holmes!

We will agree to disagree. I’ve heard firsthand what kind of “tough love” he gives and that is not acceptable today. Even his own previous assistant coaches won’t stand behind him.