Louisville: Major Announcement Today at Noon

UKMustangFan

Jeff Greer‏Verified account @jeffgreer_cj

The press conference is "newsworthy material," one source tells me. Interim Louisville president Greg Postel and interim AD Vince Tyra holding it together on campus.

Jeff Borzello‏Verified account @jeffborzello

Louisville sends out a release that they'll make a "major announcement" today at 12:05 p.m.

Any ideas?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm guessing they're making Tyra the full-time AD.

Although, I wouldn't necessarily consider that "major news".

As a UK fan that gets annoyed how much UL's demise is celebrated by KSR and some UK fans, I really hope that's what the major announcement is. Its gotta be something NCAA related though.

As a UK fan that gets annoyed how much UL's demise is celebrated by KSR and some UK fans, I really hope that's what the major announcement is. Its gotta be something NCAA related though.

You can add BGP to that list as well.

I don't think they are announcing Tyra as AD because they have been adding people to a search committee for the new AD. Not that I think it won't be Tyra, I just don't think that's today's announcement.

Jason Anderson‏ @J680Anderson

University spokesman John Karman letting us know the information is “embargoed” until noon and they are relying on an “outside party” to release the information at noon. That’s confirmation this is definitely the NCAA appeals decision press conference