Estill County 48 Owsley County 34

Owsley actually played a pretty good game compared to their first matchup with Estill in Irvine, which was a blowout. The Owls start a freshman and four sophomores and I have seen great improvement from the first of the season. Their one weak point, though, is they don't have any size. Basically start all guards. Estill hurt them inside with easy buckets due to the size advantage. Estill also has some guys that are good perimeter shooters and they seem to always knock down a lot of 3's in the games I've seen them play. If that part of their game is in focus they will be a difficult game for anyone in the regional tournament at Knott.

Owsley actually played a pretty good game compared to their first matchup with Estill in Irvine, which was a blowout. The Owls start a freshman and four sophomores and I have seen great improvement from the first of the season. Their one weak point, though, is they don't have any size. Basically start all guards. Estill hurt them inside with easy buckets due to the size advantage. Estill also has some guys that are good perimeter shooters and they seem to always knock down a lot of 3's in the games I've seen them play. If that part of their game is in focus they will be a difficult game for anyone in the regional tournament at Knott.

I want to correct the tournament site. The region is at Perry County Central instead of Knott County Central.