Hey nWo, is Winter Over?

Jumper_Dad

I've noticed that it'll hit 70 tomorrow and then again next Monday after raining all weekend. So @nWo are we done with winter?

Nope! :D I was looking at the CFS Model yesterday and saw the possibility of some snow and temperatures in the 20s in the middle of March.

:thumb:

I've got some roofing and tree removal to get done. Looks like I have a window of a few weeks to work that in.

I would try to get it done by middle of March. Starting around the 18th things could start to get interesting severe storm wise.

Even if we do get that snow or cold weather in mid March I feel like we're at least on the tail end of winter at this point. I can handle another cold spell or two but it's nice to know that temps look to be settling into the 50's and up during the day as well as above freezing most nights. I can't wait to see that reflect on my electric bill.

Even if we do get that snow or cold weather in mid March I feel like we're at least on the tail end of winter at this point. I can handle another cold spell or two but it's nice to know that temps look to be settling into the 50's and up during the day as well as above freezing most nights. I can't wait to see that reflect on my electric bill.

May see some cold temps in April also. I've been trying to read all of the long range outlooks I can. I don't have anything definite but I'm getting the feeling the severe storms maybe quite strong this upcoming spring.