George Rogers Clark vs Henry Clay predictions

Which team will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

GRC travels to Henry Clay Thursday night. Henry Clay has some close losses to high ranked teams. #1 Scott Co only beat them by 7. They beat Madison Central when they were ranked #2 in state.

This will be a very physical game. GRC does have a deep bench.

Your thoughts and predictions.

This should be an easy call, GRC is #12 in the BGP poll, Clay is no where to be found. This tells me GRC should win.

Ask Madison Central. They were ranked #2 and Henry Clay beat them. Their record is very deceiving. They have played many ranked teams and the scores were close. Believe you are over looking how good they really are.

This game will be a battle. Either team could win.

Ask Madison Central. They were ranked #2 and Henry Clay beat them. Their record is very deceiving. They have played many ranked teams and the scores were close. Believe you are over looking how good they really are.

I have seen both teams play, yes they have played a much tougher schedule than GRC, but if GRC is the real deal they will win this contest. I will be there to see what happens.

I have seen both teams play, yes they have played a much tougher schedule than GRC, but if GRC is the real deal they will win this contest. I will be there to see what happens.

LOL If we lose doesn't mean we are not the real deal as you say. Madison Central lost to them are they not "the real deal"?

Guess we will just have to disagree on this one.

Henry Clay is a very good team. I'm from Garrard Co. and we played them and GRC this season. I think the Cards bulk inside will be the difference.

Thanks for the info. We have Philpot then off the bench football players , Jenkins and big Ben Jackson. Both have really improved over the season

Do they have a deep bench?

Thanks for the info. We have Philpot then off the bench football players , Jenkins and big Ben Jackson. Both have really improved over the season

Do they have a deep bench?

Not extremely deep. I really liked Henry Clay's trio of guards when I watched them during Holiday Tournament.

Can they handle a trapping press? Do they have good 3 point shooters. How is there defense? Thanks you are helping a lot.

Coach Brown's son runs the PG spot. Very heady and can shoot the ball well. #1 on the wing is a nice player as well, and can shoot it. Not sure on what his name is. They are solid, and would contend seriously in most regions. They just happen to be in the best one.