UK#1fanisback

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Congrats to Coach Morgan.

Where do the NCC middle school players come from? Does Brossart have a middle school team/program?

New Cath will be playing in the NKMSAA and should be drawing kids from any parish school that feeds to NCC. Brossart does have a team in the NKMSAA.

New Cath will be playing in the NKMSAA and should be drawing kids from any parish school that feeds to NCC. Brossart does have a team in the NKMSAA.

Are there specific parish schools designated as feeders to each high school? Or can kids from any Catholic elementary school in the county pick which middle school team they want to play for?

Are there specific parish schools designated as feeders to each high school? Or can kids from any Catholic elementary school in the county pick which middle school team they want to play for?

I assume it could be any Catholic school in Campbell County. Public school kids (which the only one is Campbell County Middle School), would not be able to play for either NCC or Brossart. I believe that's how it was set up when NCC was in the league previously with Brossart.

I assume it could be any Catholic school in Campbell County. Public school kids (which the only one is Campbell County Middle School), would not be able to play for either NCC or Brossart. I believe that's how it was set up when NCC was in the league previously with Brossart.

When the league started, each private school team (then it was just NCC and Holy Cross) had direct schools they could pull from. When Cov Cath and Brossart joined the league, Covington Diocese said that they could pull from any parish school in the diocese (in other words play for who you want).