Let's Help a Kentucky Girl Get to the Final Four

Let's help a Kentucky girl get to the Final Four; meet Lexy Lake from Mercer County High School:

Let's Help a Kentucky Girl Get to the Final Four |

Hey Big Blue Nation, let’s help a Kentucky girl get to the Final Four!

Lexy Lake, a senior guard at Mercer County High School, has been recognized as one of the top three-point shooters in the nation. Lake has been nominated, along with 15 other players from across the country, to compete in this year’s High School Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships #DreamFearlessly Fan Vote Competition.

If Lake is the last player standing in the contest, she will get to compete in a shooting competition during halftime of the Final Four in Houston, Texas.

It’s a bracket-style competition where she will “compete” (for votes) against another player with the winner moving on to the next round. Lake must survive four rounds of voting with the first starting later today at 1:00 p.m. ET and ending next Tuesday. The rules state that you can vote as many times per day as you want, but you can only vote on one device per day.

Where to vote: #DreamFearlessly Fan Vote and click on Lexy’s face (follow the red arrows)

Edited by Wireman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool! How awesome would it be for a KY girl to compete in Texas in a 3pt competition! I saw where she made 8 3's last night against Russell County. I will def make a point to vote for her once a day. I think she is the only girl in KY. I looked it up and there are only 16 girls in the country competing for this spot. It is a fan vote so lets help her out and start voting at 1:00pm!