Pendleton County 78 Bourbon County 58

You know Allen seems to turn it on in the 3rd a lot (fact is his motors always on), but that critical time coming out of the locker he often dictates separation and then the Team puts the hammer down. If Antrobus gets back these guys could be in the 10th Regional final.

You know Allen seems to turn it on in the 3rd a lot (fact is his motors always on), but that critical time coming out of the locker he often dictates separation and then the Team puts the hammer down. If Antrobus gets back these guys could be in the 10th Regional final.

Gonna take em one game at a time, OC.

I agree that with Adam on the floor their shot selection improves from a percentage stand point. They are a more balanced team on both ends of the floor.

I hope he will be starting in time because I believe even coming off the bench isn't idea. He is just that important to the overall Team.

I agree that with Adam on the floor their shot selection improves from a percentage stand point. They are a more balanced team on both ends of the floor.

I hope he will be starting in time because I believe even coming off the bench isn't idea. He is just that important to the overall Team.

Just tell me it was an ankle roll and not the dreaded high ankle sprain.

Just tell me it was an ankle roll and not the dreaded high ankle sprain.

I can tell you it was an ankle roll but no, it was the high ankle sprain. He is to get rid of the boot in a day or so. The original time frame for being out was 2-4 weeks. he injured it on Feb. 1. Sad way to end a high school career if he is unable to come back.

I can tell you it was an ankle roll but no' date=' it was the high ankle sprain. He is to get rid of the boot in a day or so. The original time frame for being out was 2-4 weeks. he injured it on Feb. 1. Sad way to end a high school career if he is unable to come back.[/quote']

Adam is putting in a ton of work and rehab. Pendleton opens district play a week from tonight. Fingers crossed to have him back then.

Adam is putting in a ton of work and rehab. Pendleton opens district play a week from tonight. Fingers crossed to have him back then.

So sorry to hear it was a high ankle. Big difference from a roll. When that ankle splays outward, the stretching creates an instability that is slow to heal and hard to trust the weakness and pain. So hope he will be able to comeback. He's a strong, tough young man.