Highlands 66 Simon Kenton 63

Birds were down 6 at the break, came out and went on a big run to open the second half. Ashley Hayes played fantastic, dialed in from behind the arc. I think she had 4 or 5 threes. Chloe Jansen made 2 huge free throws with 7 seconds to go to give the three point cushion, Niece missed 30 footer at the buzzer.

Allie Niece is still only moving at a fraction of full speed, but she still shoots it and finishes when she gets to the rim. Just really, really limited in how she attacks off the dribble. I hope she gets back to full speed, and doesn't risk re-injury.

A couple of really cheap and dirty plays in the second half stood out. Punch to the back of Barth after a loose ball is inexcusable, would have resulted in ejection if referee had seen it.

Definitely the defense! Had 5 girls with double digits. IMO

I agree, the scoring was balanced. Although I feel like the OP was referencing an offensive problem.

Defensively as a whole SK isn’t bad, but there are certain girls that seem lost and out of position at times. The offense seems to be clicking, all the girls are putting up numbers night in and night out. But there’s more to basketball than putting up numbers on offense.