Trae Young or Lonzo Ball?

MJAlltheWay24

Who Would You Rather Draft?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Rather Draft?

I would take Trae over Lonzo in college by a LOT, and in the Pros by a narrower margin. Both of them have many issues they need to improve on, and Lonzo's size is an advantage for him to be sure, but give me the MUCH BETTER offensive player, who I also believe has a higher basketball IQ and a much better motor.

Who they are playing with makes a major difference to be sure, but in a vacuum, give me Trae Young and I will take my chances.

I’m just not a fan of Lonzo’s demeanor. This may sound bad but I kind of wish he had more of his dad in him. I don’t want to see the arrogance of his dad, but I’d like to see more of the swagger that his dad carries himself with. Lonzo just doesn’t look like he cares. I hate that.

I'll take the far superior shooter and scorer. Hard to say until he gets there but I'd rather force the defense to guard 25+ feet out than stand relaxed with their head on a swivel inside the arc.

Again, hard to say right now and nobody really knows but those who would take Ball, why?

I'll take the far superior shooter and scorer. Hard to say until he gets there but I'd rather force the defense to guard 25+ feet out than stand relaxed with their head on a swivel inside the arc.

Again, hard to say right now and nobody really knows but those who would take Ball, why?

Plus you don’t have to deal with the Dad