Campbell County 71 Pendleton County 64

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zipped out the back exit, past the Claryville Inn and smooth sailing.

Fun game just to sit back and watch with no official duties.

Ton of Threes from both teams. I am more and more impressed with Joel Day each time I see him play - had a huge night.

Dantaie hit three back-to-back 3's from NBA-plus range late in the game and ended with 25 points, but the Camels were up to the task when it counted. Walsh was also on fire early on. Lawrence from Campbell County made major contributions..

PC has got to do a better job getting Allen some shots especially at the end of the game.

It's almost like they think they don't need him. I believe he hit two deep 3s and then never got another shot because his teammates catch and shoot everytime.

Great games by Joel Day and Reid Jolly on the Campbell County side. Day is such an outstanding point guard. Jolly is very tough to handle in the paint & hit a lot of tough shots. Drew Wilson was also solid for the Camels.

Dontaie Allen was the expected leader for the Cats tonight, but PC got very good contributions from Grant Walsh & Cody Sullivan. I'm guessing those three hit about a dozen triples. I thought the Wildcats missed the post presence of Antrobus.

Very fun game to watch & a fantastic crowd. Full house.

No reason to be down with the result of this game if you're a PC fan. The absence of Antrobus in the post was huge. Even Randy Parker understood that. Both teams need to defend the three better. Any team that has to foul CC late in the game is in deep trouble as they hit free throws . Great high school game and atmosphere!

On another note, great to watch the game with Randy Parker; just wish I didn't have to explain every facet of the game to him.

No reason to be down with the result of this game if you're a PC fan. The absence of Antrobus in the post was huge. Even Randy Parker understood that. Both teams need to defend the three better. Any team that has to foul CC late in the game is in deep trouble as they hit free throws . Great high school game and atmosphere!

On another note, great to watch the game with Randy Parker; just wish I didn't have to explain every facet of the game to him.

Must have been patently obvious.

PC has got to do a better job getting Allen some shots especially at the end of the game.

It's almost like they think they don't need him. I believe he hit two deep 3s and then never got another shot because his teammates catch and shoot everytime.

Very very true.

What a great atmosphere tonight. Not often Claryville has that feel to it. First time watching Pc this year. Very impressed with Walsh and Sullivan's shot. They get it off quick and shoot it at a decent clip. Allen was the best player on the floor. HE needs to take over more. Guy is an All Stater I don't think the coach needs to tell him to be more selfish. Kid is a special talent.

I thought Camel switching to zone really hurt Pc. Looked as if they were lost for a minute. With out the post presence the zone was effective. I do without a doubt feel as if the best team won 2night.

A large part is on Allen to take over but let's not forget that these are kids that need to know their rolls on the team. They don't know and there are no signs of them realizing they have a all state player on their team. He should be able to move the ball without guys jacking shots up before he's in position.

A large part is on Allen to take over but let's not forget that these are kids that need to know their rolls on the team. They don't know and there are no signs of them realizing they have a all state player on their team. He should be able to move the ball without guys jacking shots up before he's in position.

Roles*