WWE star "Kane" visits fan with cancer in Harlan County

EVARTS, Ky. (WYMT) WWE star Glenn Jacobs, also known as “Kane” made a stop in Harlan County to visit one of his biggest fans who is fighting brain cancer. T.J. Brewer has been diagnosed with cancer five times over the past 12 years. His doctors only gave him days to live, but he has continued to show strength.

“He was given three months to live he was in stage four very aggressive and he just kept battling and he used that as like a rallying cry,” said Chris Brewer, T.J.’s brother.

AFAFFDSA.jpg

WWE star "Kane" visits fan with cancer in Harlan County

I think if the everyday public realized how much the WWE does for the sick/kids, they’d change their tune on wrestling.

I’ve said this before on bgp but Cena goes to hospitals in almost every city he visits where he can without having to fly in/out. I loved the old time wrestlers but what they do today outside of ring is just awesome.

I think if the everyday public realized how much the WWE does for the sick/kids, they’d change their tune on wrestling.

I’ve said this before on bgp but Cena goes to hospitals in almost every city he visits where he can without having to fly in/out. I loved the old time wrestlers but what they do today outside of ring is just awesome.

Jinder is really good about this too.

I've read that the WWE athletes are really good about doing things like this.