Lachey's in OTR is Closing

MJAlltheWay24

Lachey's Bar in Over-the-Rhine is closing its doors

I give them credit for going out the right way. I feel like far too many in that industry just close their doors with very little warning to their employees and patrons.

I can't say we frequented Lachey's often. Maybe about 5 times since it opened. Always enjoyed myself. Nice sports bar, which is sort of the only one down there.

Last day is Sunday.

Lachey's Bar in Over-the-Rhine is closing its doors

I give them credit for going out the right way. I feel like far too many in that industry just close their doors with very little warning to their employees and patrons.

I can't say we frequented Lachey's often. Maybe about 5 times since it opened. Always enjoyed myself. Nice sports bar, which is sort of the only one down there.

Last day is Sunday.

Agreed.

Every time we stopped in or went by, it seemed to be fairly busy. Came as a surprise to the wife and I.

Agreed.

Every time we stopped in or went by, it seemed to be fairly busy. Came as a surprise to the wife and I.

I am a little surprised too.

I saw some speculation that Drew and his wife have sold their house and are no longer living in Cincinnati. I believe he was pretty involved in Operations and Nick just isn't in town enough. I'd like to think something else will go in there and keep the "sports bar" vibe going for OTR.