Tennessee at Kentucky 2/6... thoughts?

oldrambler

Who wins this one ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one ?

UT is playing some very good basketball and it seems that Rick Barnes has them "all in", believing in him and playing hard each time out. The Vols handed the Cat's rear ends back to them in Knoxville but this is in Rupp. Big Difference ...or should be. I guess that we may find out if these U.K. kids have any pride in U.K. / UT rivalry tomorrow night and step it up, play for the name on the front of the jersey. I am disappointed but haven't given up on this U.K. team. I say Cats by 7.

What ya'll think ?

Was coming in to make sure this got started. Thanks @oldrambler.

Feels sort of like a must win for the Cats, even though it might not quite be that yet.

I think it is a must win. They are at home and playing a team that beat them to death in the second half at Knoxville. If they don't come out and compete hard in this one I just don't see how they will ever be able to in the future. I will believe in this team if they close out big games like this and Auburn and Missouri and A&M. They have to put up or shut up at this point in the season.

Just my take.

Play hard, UK.......please.

I'm struggling to understand why they wouldn't play hard. They have certainly showed that they don't seem to be fully engaged, at times. Are they lazy? Do they not care? Visions of NBA checks dancing in their heads? I don't know. I'm like you, I hope they play all out and give the Vols a well-deserved whipping tonight. It's hard to be confident, though.

How do you make a prediction about a game this UK team is involved in?

Is there anything UK can count on their players doing tonight?

The only player on this team I think anyone can count on to be productive is SGA.

Truly a voice of reason. Just don't know what to expect from his team besides inconsistent, befuddling play.